Recently arc4life added a new pillow to their family of neck pillows under the traction pillow category. The arc4life traction pillow has been a favorite among many people who are suffering from neck pain and other conditions. Since 2003, the arc4life cervical traction neck pillow has helped patients with
- neck pain from a herniated disk or a bulging disk
- cervical radiculopathy
- occipital neuralgia
- forward head posture
- military neck or loss of cervical curvature in the neck
- neck arthritis
- degeneration in the cervical spine
The main goal of this neck-pillow is too help align the cervical spine in its most natural alignment. This neck pillow accomplishes this beautifully- with two sides for one to sleep on. One side gives the neck a gentle stretch while sleeping, the other side supports the neck in its most natural form, allowing the c curve to be supported.
Over the years, there has been a demand for a firmer neck pillow. Thus was created: the extra firm arc4life cervical linear traction neck pillow. This neck pillow has approximately 25% more polyester fiber fill in this version of the neck pillow. Thus, allowing for a firmer support pillow.
Keep in mind that this pillow is not for everyone. It is specifically made for patients who want a firmer neck pillow. A pillow with less "give". The pillow will not collapse as much as regular fiber pillow. For more details about this special order pillow, see the link below.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend Everyone,
Additional Reading Resources:
- Choose the Best Neck Pillow for your Needs
- Firm Neck Pillows: The Tri Core Family of Neck Pillows
- Keeping Your Head Cool while you Sleep
- No More Neck Pain: Simple Tips to Keep a Healthy Neck
- The original arc4life cervical traction neck pillow: Arc 4 Life