If you are a petite individual and need a smaller sized pillow that still offers proper neck support, then you do have choices. By petite I mean 5'0 Ft, 5'1' or even 5"2".
So the two choices of pillows would be the arc4life linear gravity pillow in the small size or the petite core orthopedic neck pillow.
Lets look at the main points for ordering one of these two pillows.
First the small size arc4life linear gravity neck pillow :
- dimensions are 23"x17"
- two neck rolls on this pillow: one side is firmer, one side is softer
- you can sleep on your side or on your back
- composed of polyester fiber fill
Second, is the petite core orthopedic neck pillow:
- dimensions are 19"x21"
- there is a trapezoid center and two neck lobes that offer neck support
- this pillow is more firm than the arc4life linear gravity neck pillow mentioned above
- this pillow will last longer because (pillow shelf life is greater)
- fiber filled
Both of these pillow also work great as travel pillows as well. Great for teens and kids as well.
Email me if you have more specific questions regarding these two smaller sized pillows.
Additional Reading Resources:
- A Feather Pillow that Offers Foam neck Support
- The Arc4life Linear Gravity Neck Support Pillows
- The TriCore Orthopedic Family of Neck Pillows
- Exercises for the neck: stretching and strengthening
- Can you Help Me With my Cervical MRI?