There are a variety of different headaches as the video will show. These are the most common:
- Migraine headaches - these can be very severe and happen for a variety of reasons. They can be neurological, stem from diet, or associated with light sensativity. With migraines one may notice nausea and vomiting also.
- Cervicogenic headaches - as you can derive from the name, they come from the cervical spine or neck. One of the most common types of headaches, it's etimated that a large percentage of headaches originate from the neck.
- Sinus headaches - are located around the sinuses, this means in the forehead and eye areas. This will usually be when a sinus cold or allergies occur.
- Cluster headaches - these are often focused is one area (a cluster), and typically one sided.
- Tension headaches - are often associated muscle tightness and spasm.
- Headache associated with a health condition - for example, one because of high blood pressure, or blood sugar level, or even a strke.
- Last, but not least, one because of a growth or tumor - a mass put pressure on nerves either because of the location or because it's growing.
Additional Reading Resources:
- What Happens When You have a pinched nerve in the neck?
- Relief for Chronic Neck Pain Through Natural Treatments
- Relief for sinus type headaches
- 3 more pain relief tips
- Sleep Myths You May Not Know