- Chiropractor - this doctor can help you stay at your best by keeping the nerves free and clear from unwanted pressure. This keeps you pain free but also keeps the body working at its best.
- Naturopath - like the Chiropractor, he or she will do things naturally (meaning no prescription of drugs or medications) to get you better. They may utilize numerous techniques, including diet and supplements.
- Acupuncturist - these doctors use needles on what's called meridians for relief and improved health. They've been using this for a very long time in the Far East; don't knock it until you try it.
- Massage Therapist - everything in the body is connected, and the muscles, ligaments, and tendons play a big part. Your massage therapist can help relax those muscles so your body functions better.
- Turmeric - there is a lot that can be said - it's a natural pain-reliever and anti-inflammatory. I know some that use it for everything under the sun.
- Ginger - get the root, it'll be in your local supermarket in the produce section. Nowadays, you can get at target or walmart too.
- Coffee - always make fresh because it loses some of its qualities after a while. Drink the regular caffeinated stuff (I recently read some good qualities of caffeinated plus I'm not sure if they take out other stuff or put fillers into decaf).
- Cranberry - I've read some positives on this too. It's especially good at helping a urinary tract infection. They have what's called phytonutrients which help prevent a slew of things.
- Cherry - this helps detox the body, the kidneys appear to be one area that benefits. It also benefits sleep and is a naturalanti-oxidant.