Ways to Improve Posture:
- Watch how you use your cell phone. Don’t look down at it constantly. This adds a lot of extra pounds to your head and neck that you are carrying around, thus leading to neck pain, midback pain and headaches
- Don’t sleep on your stomach - this contorts your head and neck in such a way that it puts pressure on vital ligaments and nerves in the neck
- Sleep with a contoured neck pillow at night. A pillow that aligns your head and neck whether you are sleeping on your back or on your side
- Watch how you sit: When you drive, when you watch TV, when you use the computer. Are you slouching? Is your head forward?
- Do head retraction exercises to help improve your posture and train yourself to have ideal posture no matter where you are